1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of ChilternWellbeing Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
1. A ‘business day’ means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in England and Wales.
2. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
3. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa.
1. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which we provide. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirements, and we will only notify you if this is necessary.
2. We will use our reasonable endeavours to complete the performance of the Services within the time agreed or as set out on the ChilternWellbeing website; however, time shall not be of the essence in the performance of our obligations.
3. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise.
All ChilternWellbeing Practitioners are registered with and regulated by the Health & Care Professions Council. To view the register please visit https://www.hcpc-uk.org/check-the-register/
Treatment Terms and Conditions
By entering our clinic, you are consenting to treatment within a confidential environment. Once a medical history form is filled out, treatment will be provided to the best of the Podiatrists abilities. Patients must always be aware due to the nature of different foot conditions your foot issues, leg or back pain may not be resolved in one treatment/session. For some patients, treatments may need continual and regular care over a period gap of weeks or months. In cases where verrucae are involved, the Podiatrist will explain the process but no guarantee can be made on the length of treatment due to the nature of the verruca virus. Patients must be aware that they also take an active role in the treatment process, by carrying out advised therapies and taking on board self care advice. If the patient fails to carry out the advice given, issues may not resolve, or improve and patients must be aware of this.
Upon booking an appointment you will be emailed with an initial assessment form to complete, which can also be completed on the day by arriving 15 minutes early. If you do not complete before the appointment time commences, you will be required to update the information before treatment commences, which will use some of your appointment time.
If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we may refuse to see you and deem the appointment as less than 24 hours cancellation notice and will charge in full for this missed appointment.
WE HAVE A 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY. If you fail to notify us that you are unable to attend your appointment by giving us 24 hours’ notice, then you will be charged for the appointment in full. Patients must be aware that costs of the appointment include not just the actual treatment, but the time and knowledge of the Podiatrist along with general running costs including electricity, heating and equipment costs etc. It is also a waste of a valuable appointment slot, which could have been filled by another patient. Of course, in the event of emergencies and sudden illness, the Podiatrist may feel it necessary to apply a waiver to the patients’ account. If you think you will be unable to attend prior to this notice, please reschedule online or by phone.
We do not currently take bookings for patients under the age of 18 unless the booking is authorised by, and attended with, their responsible adult.
Although we aim to provide our customers with a high level of service, if you are unhappy with the provided level of service, please email email@example.com and we will endeavour to resolve your problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. In the unfortunate event you feel there is a need for a complaint, a verbal discussion should be undertaken with the Podiatrist involved. If the Podiatrist feels there are grounds for a review and further treatment is needed to manage the issue, a free no charge appointment will be issued. All efforts should be made to deal with any issues post treatment by the Podiatrist who has provided the care. If this is not satisfactory to you, a written complaint should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to ChilternWellbeing Ltd, 645 Uxbridge Road, Hayes End, Hillingdon, UB4 8HS. A response will be given within 30 days of receipt of the written complaint. A refund will only be given, if after a review of the case by the Podiatrist who provided the treatment, and the owner at ChilternWellbeing Ltd, they agree that the treatment was not satisfactory. If still unhappy with the response, the complaint should then be taken to the Royal College of Podiatry
1. Products purchased in the clinic or received from our affiliate partners must be checked for any damages or defects upon receipt.
2. REFUNDS for products or items purchased in clinic, if returned to the clinic within 7 working days in its original packaging and original saleable condition with proof of sale, will be considered for a full refund. Certain products such as creams and medicaments are not eligible for returns, if you change your mind, unless it is defective.
3. When the product is received by ChilternWellbeing, the nature of the defect will be assessed, and if the defect falls under the warranty conditions, the item can either be replaced or money refunded.
4. If the item is out of stock at the time of your enquiry, ChilternWellbeing will make a new order and will give you the replacement, once received.
5. Products purchased from the ChilternWellbeing website at www.chilternwellbeing.com/shop, can only be collected from one of our clinic sites, we do not currently send items in the post for delivery.
6. Any products purchased from us or received as part of our services will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges (where applicable). This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
Payment fees for services received
1. Fees are payable for all treatment received. This can be paid for by cash (sterling), card, debit or credit card.
2. The fees for the Services are set on the website, under Fees.
3. Time of payment of provision of Services shall be of the essence of the contract made between us.
4. Fees will be charged for additional Services provided by us that are not specified at the outset, but are important to delivering the service to you, and will be agreed by you and us at the time of the performance. This may include items or products used during your treatment such as pressure relieving devices made and issued, insoles, dressings and medicaments, letter writing to your general practitioner.
5. Invoices can be issued on request for treatment fees paid by you, to assist you with your treatment claim from your private health insurance company; however, ChilternWellbeing expects payment at the end of each follow up treatment.
6. Receipts for payments will only be issued at your request.
We reserve the right to treat you or not treat you, and to withdraw treatment at any time, without notice, in accordance with the rules and codes of conduct of the Health and Care Professions Council.
We reserve the right to postpone, cancel or rearrange your appointment without notice. Please note: We will only do this in exceptional circumstances which may include sickness, accident, poor weather, any other incident which affects the ability of a team member to attend your appointment or where premises become unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We will endeavour to contact you as soon as possible if we need to do this giving you as much notice as possible.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.